New categories for identification documentation came into effect from August 2017. Clear photocopies of identification documents from the new categories are acceptable for submitting an ASIC application. However, all ASIC applicants will be required to verify their identity in person using the originals of the identification documents they provided with their applications with their ASIC from the ID & Access Centre.
Further information and details of the new categories can be found here.
Below is the ASIC application form available to download:
- Application Form for submission from 1 August 2017
Alternatively, hard copies can be obtained from the following areas on Airport:
- ID & Access Centre - Skygate
- International Terminal – BAC Office level 3 Reception
- Domestic Terminal – BAC Office – Level 2
Payment of ASICs can be made with cash, cheque, credit card or eftpos.
Download the Request for Bond Refund form here.
There is also a Letter of Authority to Deduct Payments that can be completed if the credit card holder is unable to attend the ID & Access Centre or if you are mailing applications.
If you are a new company to Brisbane Airport and wish to apply for ASICs, you will need to provide:
- Letter of Introduction – this is from the company on whose behalf you are conducting the work
- Letter of Authority to Sign ASIC Applications – this is the authorised signatory of your company
Once completed, the documents can be delivered to the ID & Access Centre at 9 The Circuit, Skygate.