Shopping & Dining
Skygate is a bustling market place filled with restaurants, bars and cafes and the best in fashion and Queensland's only 24 hour Woolworths. DFO boasts over 120 brands and offers huge discounts on discontinued lines, previous season's stock, current end of season lines and special purchases.
If shopping isn’t for you why not learn more about how Brisbane Airport operates at the Discovery Centre which is located in the heart of Skygate precinct. Alternatively you could visit the brand new Golf Central complex where you can choose from the driving range, 18 holes of minigolf, coaching or simply soaking up some atmosphere at the café and bar.
- Take the Skygate exit off Airport Drive and follow the signs. View our map for directions.
- If using AirportlinkM7 either take the Nudgee/Eagle Farm exit or the Airport Flyover, and follow the signs to Skygate. Remember there is ample free parking at Skygate for your convenience.
- Terminal Bus: Catch a free bus from Domestic or International terminals to Skygate. View Timetable
- Airtrain: Travel to Skygate via the Airtrain which stops at the terminals. Catch The Airtrain
- Translink: Travel to Skygate via TransLink's 590 service. Visit Translink
During business hours:
T +61 7 3406 3000
F +61 7 3406 3111