Staff and Contractor parking facilities are located at convenient locations across the airport precinct. Applications for staff and contractor parking are managed through the Transport Services Office.
Transport Services office location
9 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport (adjacent to Skygate)
Hours of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 7:30am - 3:45pm
Thursday: 7:30am - 1:45pm
Weekends and Public Holidays: closed
Tel: +61 7 3406 3197
Fax: +61 7 3866 3046
There are four (4) staff parking locations for staff working in the airport precinct.
Centrally positioned between the Terminal precincts, the main staff parking area is located at 8 Bert Hinkler Way, Brisbane Airport.
A free staff transfer bus service operating 24 hours each day, 7 days each week runs between the staff car park and both the International and Domestic Terminals.
Timetable information is available further down this page
Priority parking areas are available at the Domestic Terminal and the International Terminal. Priority Parking is currently reserved for managers and supervisors that work at either Terminal.
Staff Parking Applications
If you are applying for staff parking for the first time, please complete Form A.
If you are already registered for staff parking and need to amend your parking details (ie change of location, company, vehicle details etc), please complete Form B.
Completed forms can be emailed to @email, or dropped into the Transport Services Office during operating hours. You will be contacted via email once your application has been processed
To/From the International Terminal
- 21:00 - 16:00 - every 10 minutes*
- 16:00 - 21:00 - every 20 minutes*
The staff bus stop at the International Terminal is located on Level 1, at the northern end of the multi-storey car park
To/From the Domestic Terminal
- 03:00 - 23:00 - every 10 minutes*
- 23:00 - 03:00 - set schedule per the following timetable*
* Please note, times are estimated only. Frequency may be impacted by traffic conditions.
Contractors engaged by Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) or a tenant in the Domestic or International Terminals, can purchase single use prepaid parking tickets and park in dedicated contractor car parking areas. All contractors must first be registered for parking on airport, before being able to purchase prepaid tickets.
Register for parking on Airport
If you are applying for parking for the first time, please complete Form A.
If you are already registered for parking and need to amend your parking details (ie change of location, company, vehicle details etc), please complete Form B.
Completed forms can be emailed to @email, or dropped into the Transport Services Office during operating hours. You will be contacted via email once your application has been processed.
Prepaid contractor parking tickets
- Contractor parking tickets can be purchased in bulk and will be registered to the contracted company for use only when engaged in work on airport.
- Tickets are valid for a maximum of 12 hours from the time of entry. if a vehicle remains in the car park for longer than 12 hours, the ticket will be invalidated and drive up parking rates for the entire duration will apply.
- Contractor parking tickets are $21 each and are valid for two months from the time of purchase.
- Unused tickets are non-refundable and non transferable.
To purchase prepaid contractor parking tickets, please complete the parking ticket order form below and review the contractor parking policy.
Completed order forms should be emailed to @email. Please allow three (3) business days for your order form to be validated and processed.
Once your order has been authorised, you will be notified via email. Tickets can be collected from the Transport Services Office and must be paid for at the time of collection. Payment will be accepted via Cash, Credit Card or EFTPOS.