You might notice some things changing at the Domestic Terminal over the coming months.That’s because Brisbane Airport is investing $40 million in redeveloping the Qantas and Central Terminal areas. Early works kicked off in July this year, with the project due for completion in late 2020.
What does all this mean for you?
- A world-class shopping and dining experience, including 50+ new and refurbished stores
- A redeveloped Qantas Café Court
- New terminal amenities
- A new look Domestic Terminal
Check out the new stores:
- Seeds by Bruno Loubet opened their doors earlier this month. Seeds is the first new retailer to open as part of the Domestic Terminal Redevelopment, with Michel-Star Chef Bruno Loubet at the helm. Located in the Qantas Café Court, Seeds brings to life Bruno Loubet’s vision of delivering healthy, plant based foods to travellers.
- Samsonite – Brisbane Airport will become the home to Australia’s first Samsonite airport store in December. Watch this space for more.
- News@BNE – Find the latest must read books and all your travel essentials at News@BNE, opening in the Qantas Cafe Court later this month.
- Krispy Kreme – Your favourite doughnut store will be opening a second store in the Virgin Terminal area in early December. Keep your eyes peeled for Krispy Kreme’s sweet launch event.